Friday, October 17, 2008

Package on it's way from Fernando

I received an e-mail this morning from Sanath at Fernando Enterprises in Sri Lanka that my next parcel shipped yesterday. In addition I have a $16 credit to my next order. Whoot. Considering I shipped too many figure that will help.

Comming back are the following:
25mm Napoleonic Austrian Grenadiers
Grass Green Facings - 8 Figures
Apple Green Facings - 8 Figures
Parrot Green Facings - 8 Figures
Dark Brown Facings - 8 Figures
Light Blue Facings - 16 Figures
Poppy Red Facings - 8 Figures
Pink Facings - 8 Figures
Napoleonic Austrian Hungarian Grenadiers
Light Blue Facings - 12 Figures
Emperor Yellow Facings - 8 Figures

Napoleonic Austrian Mounted Generals
ArchDuke Charles and staff - 4 Figures
Bellegarde and Staff - 3 Figures
Liechtenstein and Staff - 3 Figures
Hiller and Staff - 3 Figures
Generic Offices and Staff - 4 Figures
Austrian Mounted Infantry Officers (1809) - 3 Figures

Napoleonic French Mounted Infantry Officeres - 5 Figures

Of course this gives me way too many Austrian Greandiers (chuckle) I'll have about 50 stands with six being command stands only 140 figures or another 35 stands.

No comments: